CCSL, under the sanctioning of US Club Soccer, CCSL will offer a structured based league for U8-U18/19 age groups, both Boys & Girls for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 seasons. The League will be comprised of teams from the State of Connecticut . The League is structured to provide participating teams/clubs with the appropriate level of competition, while maintaining a challenging environment for individual and team development.
Highlights of the program will include
- U8 age groups will play 4 v 4 small sided in order to better aid player development.
- U9-U10 age groups will play 7x7 small sided in order to better aid player development.
- U11-U12 age groups will play 9v9 small sided in order to better aid player development.
- A traditional 8-9 game season is played by U8-U14/15 age groups in the fall and all age groups in the spring.
- Roster flexibility-Any and all players who are US Club carded, may play on ANY team within that club provided they are age appropriate
- An Advisory Board consisting of 5 Directors of Coaching from the league, will establish all rules and guidelines for the League.
- Coaching curriculum will be established and maintained for all members