2017/18 Select Squad Events Summary
The NY Club Soccer league is delighted to announce the introduction of NYCSL Select Squad Events for the
Summer of 2017 and beyond
- Inter PDP Competition NYCSL vs NEP/Virginia
- Girls 2005 & 2003 Select Squad Gothia Cup Tour Summer 2018
- Boys 2006 & 2004 Select Squad International Tournament (Italy) Easter 2018
NYCSL vs. NEP INTER PDP EVENT
These events are scheduled periodically throughout the year. As soon as an event is confirmed details are posted here.
- Date – TBD
- Location – TBD
- Kick Off Times – TBD
Boys Select Squad International Tournament (April 2018)
2006 & 2004 Select Squads
Two squads of players, invited directly from the PDP Training groups at the 2004 and 2006 age groups, will be heading to Italy in Easter 2018 to compete against some of the strongest professional clubs in Europe at the Milano Football Festival.
The two squads will be finalized at the end of the 2016/17 PDP cycle and announced after our June Training group event.
Lead by technical Director John Curtis the PDP Select Squads will have the opportunity to compete against professional clubs from across Europe.
- Day 1 – March 25th, 2018 - Departure from NY
- Day 2 – Arrival in Milan / Free time
- Day 3 – Chievo Serie A training / Venice tour
- Day 4 – Chievo Serie A training / Friendly game vs. AC Chievo Verona Youth Academy team
- Day 5 – San Siro stadium visit
- Day 6 – Milan soccer festival matches
- Day 7 – Tournament games / attend Serie A game (FC Inter or AC Milan) (optional)
- Day 8 – Final games
- Day 9 – April 2nd, 2018 – Departure from Milan
Girls PDP Select Squad Gothia Cup Tournament (Jul 2018)
2003 & 2005 Select Squads
Two squads of players, invited directly from the PDP Training groups at the 2003 and 2005 age groups, will be heading to Sweden in the summer of 2018 to compete against some of the strongest female players from around the world.
The two squads will be selected at the end of the 2016/17 PDP cycle and announced after our June Training group event.
Lead by technical Director John Curtis the PDP Select Squads will have the opportunity to compete against some of the best clubs in the world at one of the biggest soccer tournaments.
- Day 1 – July 12th Depart JFK
- Day 2 – July 13th Arrival in Copenhagen, training session 1
- Day 3 – Juky 14th Training Session 2, Tour Copenhagen, Friendly Game 1
- Day 4 – July 15th Depart for Gothenburg, Team Registration
- Day 5 – July 16th Tournament Starts
- Day 6 – July 17th Tournament Games
- Day 7 – July 18th Tournament Games
- Day 8 – July 19th PlayOff Games
- Day 9 – July 20thâ€Œ PlayOff/Final Games
- Day 10 - Depart for US